Last Revised: 07/26/2018
Feelter Sales Tools Ltd. ("We"
or the "Company"
) thank you for using our website (the "Site"
) and welcome the opportunity to be of service to you.
The Services provided on the Site include the collection, centralization and analysis of data that is publicly available on social networks and other websites and the display of such analyzed information on our client's websites.
When you access the Site, we will collect two types of data and information:
The first type is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a User(s), which may be made available or gathered via your access to the Site (“Non-personal Information”
). We are not aware of the identity of a User from which the Non-personal Information was collected. Non-personal Information which is being collected may include your aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information (e.g. browser type, language preference, access time, etc.) in order to enhance the functionality of our Site. We may also collect information on your activity on the Site (e.g. clicks, actions, etc.).
The second type of information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Information”
). Such information includes:
- Registration information: When you create an account in order to obtain our Services, you will be asked to provide us with your name, email address, mailing address, phone number and payment information ("Client Account Info") in order to allow us to send you the newsletter.
- Communication information: if you choose to contact us, for business matters, support or complaints, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, that may include: name, email, phone number.
- Device Information: We may also collect Personal Information from your device. Such information includes geolocation data, IP address, unique identifiers (e.g. MAC address and UUID) and other information which relates to your activity through the Site.
We will not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 (when identifiable).
In the event that we become aware that a user under the age of 13 has shared any information, we will discard such information.
If have any reason to believe that a child under 13 has shared any information with us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our use of the data we collect
We may use the data we collect for the following purposes:
- Conducting statistical and analytical purposes, intended to improve the Site.
- Communicating with you if you register to use our service or if you contact us for any other reason.
In addition to the different uses listed above, we may transfer or disclose Personal Information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies and subcontractors.
- Providing you with our Service, including providing a personalized display of our Site;
- Storing and processing such information on our behalf;
- Performing research, technical diagnostics or analytics;
We may also disclose information if we have good faith to believe that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies (including our Agreement), including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party; or (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies and/or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
You may request to:
- Receive confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored personal information, together with supplementary information.
- Receive a copy of personal information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Request rectification of your personal information that is in our control.
- Request erasure of your personal information.
- Object to the processing of personal information by us.
- Request to restrict processing of your personal information by us.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
If you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, or receive more information, please contact us at email@example.com
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time.
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
We use data security measures to protect the information we collect, from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, we cannot fully ensure or warrant the security of any information, since no data security measures are completely effective.
Transfer of data outside the EEA
Please note that some data recipients may be located outside the EEA. In such cases we will transfer your data only to such countries as approved by the European Commission as providing adequate level of data protection, or enter into legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
- You can revoke the access of the Services to your data at any time via the Google security setting page at https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
How to contact us
If you have any general questions about the Site or the information we collect about you and how we use it, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Feelter Sales Tools Ltd.
Schoken st. 13, Tel Aviv, Israel
You may also contact us at: email@example.com
EU representative of the company:
Ron Bookshtein: firstname.lastname@example.org